Vice President, New Business Development, NonProfit Political
at Wiland, Inc.
|Date posted||March 14, 2018|
|Job Type||Full time|
Wiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation’s top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. Currently, we have an opening for a Vice President, New Business Development Nonprofit Political. The Vice President New Business Development for Nonprofit Political is responsible for opening new business relationships with various national and regional Political Organizations. These companies consist of candidates, advocacy organizations, political parties, and PACs, including SuperPacs. This individual will research prospective targets, make initial contacts, and gain commitments to become a client of Wiland through joining the Wiland Cooperative Database. This is a “hunter” sales role.Tasks and responsibilities of the VP, New Business Development position include:
- Identify, contact, and persuade prospective clients (even reluctant, hesitant, or time-starved) clients to join the Wiland Cooperative Database. This entails calling (including “cold” calls) and coordinating ongoing communication with prospective clients to win a meeting to sell Wiland Cooperative Database membership and services.
- Uncover, incubate, and develop sales leads for direct markers in the Nonprofit Political industries that are candidates for participation in the Wiland Cooperative Database.
- Discern and perceive possible objections of prospective clients quickly, and then clearly and articulately address those concerns in a way that puts put the potential client at ease, overcomes objections, and leads the prospect to join the Wiland Cooperative Database.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of campaign and/or sales experience with demonstrable success in new client acquisition and/or sales.
- 3+ year experience in Political campaign fundraising/direct response fundraising industry.
- Expertise in SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, Microsoft products and Concur software or closely related systems.
- Working knowledge of marketing campaign management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Designated Company Holidays. See our website at www.wiland.com for additional information about our company and to submit your resume for confidential consideration. EOE.