Research Analyst - Public Opinion
|Location||Newport Beah, CA|
|Date posted||March 1, 2018|
|Job Type||Full time|
Does this describe you:
- Can research and write like a journalist and edit like an English teacher
- Hyper-focused on the details
- You have superpowers when using Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Exception interpersonal discretion
- Excited about translating data into actionable knowledge
- Enjoy working in a small, business casual office environment
The Research Analyst is responsible for facilitating market and opinion research projects (both qualitative and quantitative) from proposal development to project fulfillment, through to final research deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree, English majors are strongly encouraged to apply
- Grasp new concepts quickly
- Multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong editorial judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and discretion
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proactive mindset with a desire to continually grow your knowledge
- Power user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Adobe Acrobat
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience conducting research with a variety of audiences
- Experience working with SPSS
- Experience working with WordPress
About Probolsky Research:
We are market and opinion researchers with corporate, election, government and non-profit clients. We are passionate about accuracy, data security and brining numbers alive through dynamic presentations and storytelling.
We have been in business for more than 25 years, yet we operate like a start-up. Creativity is encouraged, innovation is rewarded.
Instructions on applying:
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Send a cover letter and resume in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Probolsky Research offers competitive salary, benefits and paid vacations.