|Date posted||March 2, 2018|
|Job Type||Full time|
Do you love progressive politics? Do you thrive on seeing projects through from beginning to end? Are you someone who refreshes breaking news and thrives in high-pressure situations?
Mothership Strategies is looking for Digital Associates to join our growing email fundraising team.
In this job you will:
- Learn to own the email fundraising process from beginning to end: write, load and send fundraising emails across high performing Democratic email programs
- Perform quality assurance checklisting to ensure emails meet our excellent standards
- Build signup forms and donation pages
- Join an email fundraising team to learn about fundraising strategy, participate in weekly planning meetings, analyze testing and improve conversion rates
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the team overall
You are someone who:
- Is committed to furthering progressive causes and electing Democratic candidates nationwide
- Is looking to break into Digital Fundraising in an entry-level role and learn more about the industry
- Loves writing. Doesn’t need to know HTML (if you do, it’s a plus!) but is excited to learn new skills and is good at solving problems analytically
- Has proven experience working collaboratively in groups to complete projects
- Comfortable learning in a fast-paced political setting
- Can commute to our office in the heart of the U Street Corridor, and is comfortable working a-typical political hours
- Experience in a coding language (especially HTML) or photoshop preferred, but not required
ABOUT MOTHERSHIP STRATEGIES
We are experts in email fundraising and online advocacy. Mothership has raised over $300 million for some of the largest Democratic campaigns and progressive causes. We work collaboratively to create industry-leading tactics and engagement strategies for campaigns of all sizes. We are a motivated and passionate team that loves taking ownership of tasks, solving problems, and working towards results. When progressive candidates and causes need to unite millions of supporters to raise money online, they call us.
- Healthcare / dental / vision up to 100 percent of your premiums
- 18 flexible PTO days
- 401k and 4% employer match from day one
- Monthly student loan payments in perpetuity until your loans are paid off
- Management coaching and a personalized development plan to help you achieve your professional goals
- Fully stocked kitchen with food and snacks
- Metro/Parking paid up to $260/mo
- Uber/Lyft paid for if you work late
- Pick a MacBook Pro or PC; dual monitors
- Standing desks at your request
- Contribution to your gym membership
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- A brand new two-story office in the Manhattan Laundry complex right off of 14th street. (Think exposed brick and conference rooms named after Presidential pets).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Mothership Strategies is an equal opportunity employer. As an organization that fights for progressive values nationwide, we’re committed to building a community based in diversity and inclusion at all levels. To that end, we strictly prohibit discrimination based on age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants of all backgrounds who are passionate about progressive politics are able and encouraged to apply!