Digital Advertising Associate
|Date posted||March 2, 2018|
|Job Type||Full time|
Do you love politics? Do you live and breathe campaigns? Are you someone who refreshes breaking news and thrives in high-pressure situations?
Mothership Strategies is looking for Digital Advertising Associates to join our growing advertising team. This position is a unique, hands-on opportunity for anyone interested in Democratic campaigns and progressive causes. As a Digital Advertising Associate, you will work alongside experienced strategists to provide support for ads programs being deployed across the country. This position is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to gain hands-on experience working on the front lines of digital political engagement. You will have some of the industry's top strategists as mentors.
In this job you will:
- Work alongside advertising strategists to deploy advertising programs.
- Have an opportunity to offer creative ideas for ad copy and participate in content planning meetings.
- Prepare and report real-time feedback internally on campaign performance.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
You are someone who:
- Wants to work on the frontlines of progressive politics and electing Democrats
- Has some knowledge of various online advertising platforms (e.g. Adwords, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) -- or an interest in learning them!
- Has a knack for creative and compelling copy
- Loves seeing patterns in seas of data
- Tries on personal productivity tools like other people try on socks
- Comfortable learning in a fast-paced political setting
- Can commute to our office in the heart of the U Street Corridor, and is comfortable working a-typical political hours
ABOUT MOTHERSHIP STRATEGIES
We are experts in email fundraising and online advocacy. Mothership has raised over $300 million for some of the largest Democratic campaigns and progressive causes. We work collaboratively to create industry-leading tactics and engagement strategies for campaigns of all sizes. We are a motivated and passionate team that loves taking ownership of tasks, solving problems, and working towards results. When progressive candidates and causes need to unite millions of supporters to raise money online, they call us.
- Healthcare / dental / vision up to 100 percent of your premiums
- 18 flexible PTO days
- 401k and 4% employer match from day one
- Monthly student loan payments in perpetuity until your loans are paid off
- Management coaching and a personalized development plan to help you achieve your professional goals
- Fully stocked kitchen with food and snacks
- Metro/Parking paid up to $250/mo
- Uber/Lyft paid for if you work late
- Pick a MacBook Pro or PC; dual monitors
- Standing desks at your request
- Contribution to your gym membership
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- A brand new two-story office in the Manhattan Laundry complex right off of 14th street. (Think exposed brick and conference rooms named after Presidential pets).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Mothership Strategies is an equal opportunity employer. As an organization that fights for progressive values nationwide, we’re committed to building a community based in diversity and inclusion at all levels. To that end, we strictly prohibit discrimination based on age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants of all backgrounds who are passionate about progressive politics are able and encouraged to apply!