|Date posted||March 1, 2018|
|Job Type||Full time|
Our accounts team is looking for Client Managers would work directly with WPAi’s Senior team to assist our clients – who range from top Republican running for elected office to corporate interests and public affairs. WPAi’s Client Strategists will engage with our accounts team to play a critical role in the management of the development and delivery of research projects, which would include survey research, focus groups and predictive modeling/analytics. Requirements are an enjoyment and desire to work in the political space, detail oriented, must feel comfortable in a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment where there will be a great opportunity to grow.
- Coordinate technical presentations and proposals with WPAi staff to deliver winning solutions that meet the customer’s needs
- Maintain close partnerships with WPAi customers, ensuring WPAi is always considered a trusted partner
- Maintain a deep understanding of the polling and data analytics space, especially as it pertains to our target markets
- Serve as trusted advisor to customers and identify market changes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help accounts team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong understanding of, appreciation for, and interest in the application of polling and data science in the nonprofit, private, advocacy, and political sectors
- Ability to self-manage and deal with the ambiguity that comes with a successful, growth-stage company
- Strong relationship-building, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Skilled at cross-functional navigation and team-based execution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Superb writing skills and attention to detail