- Digital Marketing Intern - Summer 2019 at Harris Media LLC, Austin, TX
- Senior Editor at Need to Impeach, San Francisco, California
- Major Gifts Fundraising Campaign Consultant at Center on Policy Initiatives, San Diego, California
- Public Affairs Director at DSPolitical, Washington, District of Columbia
- Opinion Research Analyst at Probolsky Research, Newport Beach, CA
Deepfake Videos Pose a Long-Term Threat to Campaigns
- Feb 18, 2019
Digital Consultants See Channels Maturing As Spending Increases
- Feb 15, 2019
How the Gosar Family Attack Ad Was Made (And the Lessons ...
How Political Campaigning Has Changed
The Big Campaign Takeaways from 2018 & What it Means for ...
- Feb 8, 2019
Fundraisers have a higher ceiling to work with this cycle, which could help expand recurring-donation programs. On Thursday, the...
- Feb 6, 2019
It’s the kind of message that every organization involved in campaigns dreads most: “Your lawyer called, it’s an emergency.” While...