For information about advertising in Campaigns & Elections magazine or on our website, contact Katie Wilkerson at email@example.com, 703-778-9009.
In the last campaign cycle, just 600 consultants controlled $1.85 billion in spending. What do they have in common? Virtually all of them read Campaigns & Elections magazine.
Campaigns & Elections magazine reaches a powerful, wealthy politically balanced elite.
- 100% of the American Association of Political Consultants read Politics.
- 90% have been involved in political campaigns; half of them as paid staffers.
- 87% have purchased printing of brochures, signs, posters and booklets.
- 85% keep back issues to use as a reference.
- 83% have regular direct contact with elected officials.
- 72% say that our research influences campaign spending decisions.
- 43% control or influence campaign spending in excess of $100,000 per campaign cycle.